Class of 2020 Unite!
Congratulations on getting this far! We know you have a number of things to cross off your checklist before you graduate. May we draw your attention to an important “must-do” SFC tradition? Each year we ask graduating seniors to make a contribution to the Senior Class Gift in support of The Fund for St. 弗朗西斯 College and future Terriers. Read the below FAQs to understand why this is so vital.
- A tradition at St. 弗朗西斯 College whereby all graduating seniors unite in the spirit of giving, leaving a legacy of generosity and support for the mission of the College.
- An opportunity to go above and beyond to see to it that future generations of Terriers have even greater opportunities and experiences than you did.
- Senior Class Gift contributions feed into The Fund for St. 弗朗西斯, the institution’s fundamental resource for student need-based scholarships, academic program development, campus-wide technological enhancements, and support for the 图书馆 and 体育运动.
- The percentage of Terriers who give every year affects SFC’s ranking in many college publications. This impacts the value of the St. 弗朗西斯 College degree while opening funding opportunities for SFC from the corporate and foundation world.
- Contributions enable the College to maintain its reputation of affordability and remain competitive with peer schools, while not placing a greater burden on our students.
- 97% of our student body receives some form of financial support which may include scholarships, 奖助金, federal and/or state support. The Fund for St. 弗朗西斯 helps make that possible.
- Bonus: A generous alumnus of the Class of 1968 will match every contribution made dollar-for dollar up to $5,000!
- Give online at http://donate.linhuijie.com/seniorclassgift
- Visit the Office of Development in person (Room 8301), and make your gift using cash, check or credit card.
- If you prefer to give a smaller amount right now, but still want to make a big impact, consider our Recurring Gift option. Set up a monthly recurring gift online at donate.香港证监会.edu/seniorclassgift. With a contribution of as little as $5 per month you can ensure that your commitment to education at SFC remains strong.
- Optional: Make your gift in honor of friends, 父母, 兄弟姐妹, professors or whomever helped you make it through your college years. Complete this section online and we will list their names in our Donor Report